?

Log in

No account? Create an account

(no subject)
12mermaid
......A once in a lifetime opportunity....

Thee rarest vaporeon plush...

Thank you so so very much nosfurrettu



!!



I am still awestruck by this Vaporeon's beauty...

I am awestruck that I have her.... I really do have her!!!

Bunch of sales!!!!!!!!!
12mermaid
I have tons of stuff for sale :) please give it a look and if you want better pictures, just let me know!

Sales Rules

General:
> Given sales permission by (allinia, (4/5/14)
> Feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/12mermaid/

> I have 2 cats but they don't get to my pokemon stuff, smoke free home
> I ship from ohio, Will NOT ship internationally at the moment
> If a package is believed to be lost in the mail, I cannot be held responsible. I can offer insurance if you would like it (though i am new at this so i may consult ballerbandgeek)
If you think your things may have been lost, please be patient and feel free to PM me and we can work something out. Before you leave any feedback, if it is not good then please contact me so we can work it out! I am new to this so please have PATIENCE.

Prices/Payment:
> All prices in USD
> Prices do not include shipping costs or fees unless noted
> I only accept payment through Paypal
> No payment plans.
> After I give a quote, I will only wait 24 hours for a response. If I get no response it will go back up for sale or go to the next person interested
Please notify me when you have sent payment and I will confirm the payment.
> I MAY hold items, depends case by case.
> When sending payment, please include your LJ username and won items in the Message field, not the Subject field
all PAYMENTS made to morgan.swoger at gmail dot com
Please include your address when paying on paypal
I can refuse to sell to anyone if needed
don't delete comments
bid in increments of one dollar
sniper no snipping!
giant crazy salesCollapse )
thank you so much and don't forget to ask about conditions and what not! committed comes first. straight up say committed please. also please be patient with shipping, I have some materials here but I may have to go out and get more soon.

Permanent Sales post!!
12mermaid
Sales Rules

General:
> Given sales permission by (allinia, (4/5/14)
> Feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/12mermaid/

> I have 2 cats but they don't get to my pokemon stuff, smoke free home
> I ship from ohio, and will let you know when your things have been shipped. Will NOT ship internationally at the moment
> If a package is believed to be lost in the mail, I cannot be held responsible. I can offer insurance if you would like it (though i am new at this so i may consult ballerbandgeek)
If you think your things may have been lost, please be patient and feel free to PM me and we can work something out. Before you leave any feedback, if it is not good then please contact me so we can work it out! I am new to this so please have PATIENCE.

Prices/Payment:
> All prices in USD
> Prices do not include shipping costs or fees unless noted
> I only accept payment through Paypal
> Since I am new at this I will not accept haggling at the moment.
> No payment plans.
> After I give a quote, I will only wait 24 hours for a response. If I get no response it will go back up for sale or go to the next person interested
Please notify me when you have sent payment and I will confirm the payment.
> I MAY hold items, depends case by case.
> When sending payment, please include your LJ username and won items in the Message field, not the Subject field
all PAYMENTS made to morgan.swoger at gmail dot com
Please include your address when paying on paypal
I can refuse to sell to anyone if needed
don't delete comments
bid in increments of one dollar
sniper no snipping!

MIN PURCHASE- 2.00 before shipping!!
Here we go! PLEASE ASK FOR PICTURES IF CONCERNED

image(24)
These are kid figures and they are in varying conditions, they vary from 1-3 dollars.

image(25)
various figures, some are tomys, these are in varying conditions and these figures vary from 1-6 dollars

image(16) these are cutouts, they are in pretty good condition, they vary from 1-2 dollars each.

image(19) These are cardboard coaster like items, they could be made into a coaster if you laminate them! These are 2 dollars each and in pretty good condition

image(20) These are in not so good condition and these are 50 cents each

image(21) these are in varying conditions, mostly good or pretty good. The prices vary from 2-10 dollars except for charizard ex holo which is 45 dollars (originally was 100).

image(30) these cards have writing on the back in pen.These are 4 dollars each OBO

IMG_3068 these are in great condition and they are 1.00 each

IMG_3787 zubats are gone but the rest of the stickers/cards are 2.00 each

IMG_3786 all of these are in pretty good condition, they are 2 dollars each!

IMG_3785tny little notebooks! brand new, they are 4 dollars each, available is Gyarados.

IMG_3784 old stickers that are not in best of condition, they are 50 cents each

IMG_3783 image

old stickers in fantastic condtion these are all 2 dollars each and all eeveelutions are gone

IMG_3364 only figures available are the crying bonsleys and they are 50 cents

IMG_3366 these are 1.00 each

------ new as of nov 14/14------

IMG_4731 This is an old eevee keychain, it is rusty, is a bit beat up. He is 5 dollars shipped!

All of the following are stamps and there is every original pokemon here except vaporeon! They are each 2 dollars!!
IMG_4732
IMG_4733
IMG_4734
IMG_4735
IMG_4736
IMG_4737
IMG_4738
IMG_4740
IMG_4741
IMG_4739


Here are sticker cards!! The eeveelutions are 5 dollars and vulpix is 5 and the rest are 4 dollars each
IMG_4742
IMG_4743
IMG_4744
IMG_4745
IMG_4746
IMG_4747
IMG_4748
IMG_4749
IMG_4750



OFFERS

IMG_3807
IMG_3808
IMG_3809
IMG_3810
I have had this guy for a while, I got him when I was young and i would like to sell him, shoot me an offer. please no less than six dollars.

image(27)
image(26)
image(28)
all megablocks are in great condition, and you can buy any of these right now for 10 dollars or shoot me an offer. oddish is gone and so is skitty and
growlithe.

WIN_20141007_143457 The absol tomy is in good condition but not excellent condition, offers for her start at 7 dollars. Offers for the sitting absol kid (which is not clear though it looks like it in the picture) start at 5 dollars. The absol kid that has it's mouth open starts at 5 dollars as well and the last is the top of the chest piece absol, I am not sure if this one is legit but it looks very nice and it starts at 4 dollars.
start your own thread!

Offers will end when I feel they have reached a good amount.

Thank you for looking!


ALSO IF YOU LIKE ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS!!

Two cards!
12mermaid

Below Are two cards up for offers. Their starting offers include pp fees and shipping will be free! :3 No international people sorry :(
And here is my rules, mostly just be patient haha.

Sales Rules

General:
> Given sales permission by (allinia, (4/5/14)
Only selling to pkmncollector members that have less than 3 negative feedback
> Feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/12mermaid/

> I have 2 cats but they don't get to my pokemon stuff, smoke free home
> I ship from ohio, and will let you know when your things have been shipped. Will NOT ship internationally at the moment
> If a package is believed to be lost in the mail, I cannot be held responsible. I can offer insurance if you would like it (though i am new at this so i may consult ballerbandgeek)
If you think your things may have been lost, please be patient and feel free to PM me and we can work something out. Before you leave any feedback, if it is not good then please contact me so we can work it out! I am new to this so please have PATIENCE.

Prices/Payment:
> All prices in USD
> Prices do not include shipping costs or fees
> I only accept payment through Paypal
> Since I am new at this I will not accept haggling at the moment.
> No payment plans.
> After I give a quote, I will only wait 24 hours for a response. If I get no response it will go back up for sale or go to the next person interested
Please notify me when you have sent payment and I will confirm the payment.
> I MAY hold items, depends case by case.
> When sending payment, please include your LJ username and won items in the Message field, not the Subject field
all PAYMENTS made to morgan.swoger at gmail dot com
Please include your address when paying on paypal
I can refuse to sell to anyone if needed
don't delete comments
bid in increments of one dollar
sniper no snipping!

trades
I can consider all offers though I am only looking for vaporeon minicot and absol/mega absol merchandise and the vaporeon lenticular.

Cards! Collapse )

If you are interested in any of these cards please make your own thread.

Oh! Offers will end friday night at 9pm Ohio time. Haha almost forgot XD
Thank you!

Tags:

LENTICULARS UP FOR TRADE
12mermaid

Sales Rules

General:
> Given sales permission by (allinia, (4/5/14)
Only selling to pkmncollector members that have less than 3 negative feedback
> Feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/12mermaid/

> I have 2 cats but they don't get to my pokemon stuff, smoke free home
> I ship from ohio, and will let you know when your things have been shipped. Will NOT ship internationally at the moment
> If a package is believed to be lost in the mail, I cannot be held responsible. I can offer insurance if you would like it (though i am new at this so i may consult ballerbandgeek)
If you think your things may have been lost, please be patient and feel free to PM me and we can work something out. I am new to this so please have PATIENCE

Prices/Payment:
> All prices in USD
> Prices do not include shipping costs or fees
> I only accept payment through Paypal
> Since I am new at this I will not accept haggling at the moment.
> No payment plans.
> After I give a quote, I will only wait 24 hours for a response. If I get no response it will go back up for sale or go to the next person interested
Please notify me when you have sent payment and I will confirm the payment.
> I MAY hold items, depends case by case.
> When sending payment, please include your LJ username and won items in the Message field, not the Subject field
all PAYMENTS made to morgan.swoger at gmail dot com
Please include your address when paying on paypal
I can refuse to sell to anyone if needed
don't delete comments
bid in increments of one dollar
sniper no snipping!

trades
I have never done trades before but I can consider all offers though I am only looking for vaporeon minicot and absol/mega absol merchandise and the vaporeon lenticular.


LENTICULARS - I came across some orig ones today at traders world and i am putting them up for trade for VAPOREON LENTICULAR, VAPOREON MINICOT, ABSOL MERCHANDISE. If there is three you want and you have one of the items i am looking for , we can discuss. Dont be afraid to ask any questions!!

Here is the pictures of the ones i have , i also have some duplicates.

Read more...Collapse )

Oh and on these trades- there will be free shipping :3 so you dont have to pay anything:3 though i will gladly pay shipping if you have items me want :3

Hehe so excited this is my first time posting with my sales permission :3

Tags:

SUPER COOL
12mermaid

I just received just about the coolest card I have ever seen in all of my years today!!
I think this card is very rare! Would anyone be able to give me some background on this card?:3

Read more...Collapse )

Tags:

Almost done!!
12mermaid

Hello all! Just looking for two more vaporeon items for my vaporeon collection!
They are super rare !

pictures!Collapse )

Tags:

Vaporeon:3
12mermaid

Read more...Collapse )

Tags:

Lookie what came in the mail:D
12mermaid

its super awesome!!Collapse )

Person said there was a scratch on it but my sister and I checked it and we think it is flawless!! :D I See this sell on ebay for 70-80 dollars.... I got mine for 11 :D!!!!

Drum roll!!!!

I am only looking for vaporeon mini cot and the eeveelution flower card ! Or rare vaporeon items that i may not know of!

Also- CAN NOT WAIT FOR MEGA ABSOL :D

Tags:

Absolllllll!
12mermaid

So does anyone have a legit absol tomy for sale? Or the movie version where its all shimmery?
Or a vaporeon minicot?

These are so hard to find:(

And to make this post less boring!!...

checcckk itCollapse )

Tags: